Yes, two of them.
Firstly- I've been offered an extension on my initial 6 month contract (till the end of the school year) for an additional 6 months which would have me in Japan until next January! It is going well and I'm looking forward to the chance to spend more time at the school and exploring Japan. I am planning on visiting Canada in the summer but am not sure when that will be; likely the latter part of July and/or early August.
Secondly- I'm on Skype and have just acquired a SkypeIn number based in lovely big sky country, Montana. What it means, for those unfamiliar, is that calls may be made to this number, charged at long distance rates for calling Montana, but will ring on my computer. OR, if I'm not available they will go to voicemail (remembering that Japan is 16 hours ahead of Alberta). I'm all hooked up now- internet, mobile phone, SkypeIn... I won't post the number or my Skype address here but please email me if you want them.
18 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very exciting... very exciting indeed!!
So this means that I could buy a long distance calling card for the States... and call you??
SWEET!!!!!!
I put another postcard in the mail today (Monday morn here) as I forgot to write your address on the last one. HAHAHA... hopefully it gets there sooner or later!!!
Canadian hugs for my Canadian gal
OOOOOO!!!!
Post a Comment