Let's see, I have a sore throat and I'm tired, I'm off alcohol and onto healthier and more positive stimulants, my dishes are all done and I'm seriously considering both cleaning house and doing all the handwashing that I've been putting off for weeks.
What does this all mean?
A few more clues- we've got 7 (that's right, count 'em 7) days till the end of term and everyone's a little bit stir crazy.
Put this all together and what have you got?
Report card time.
There's nothing like a little procrastination. No wonder household chores are looking so good.
Well that's report writing break. Must get back to them. I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure there's no report writing fairy who will magically finish them for me over night.
07 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No report card fairy??!?! What am I going to do all week!
Karla
Post a Comment