So I went into the centre of Osaka Saturday to hit the shops specifically looking for a throw blanket for my couch and handbags (see earlier post). What I found was a couple little slices of Canada.
In one of the big, expensive departments stores (complete outfits costing about $1 000) I found a designer lable from of all places Canada the following store fitting -

Then in my tired state I was walking around the America Mura (Called so because it was the area that the American clothing chains first appeared in. Now it's known for it's funky, alternative clothing and is the place to see the up and coming fashion) area looking for some place to eat and stumbled completely by chance into a Canadian themed pizza place. Oh, to have an English menu, a native English speaking server and not having to worry about whether the server thinks that fish is a vegetable or not (as was the case today).
You can run, but you can't hide...
No comments:
Post a Comment