Is there nothing the Japanese don't think of?
Today I figured out what the second button on my mirror is for (yes, you did read that sentence correctly). The first is for the vanity light. The second, I'd always assumed had something to do with the razor outlet. Nope, this morning I was fiddling with the buttons. This evening I was leaning in to look at the mirror and it was radiating warmth. A heated mirror - really now!
But really if they want a warm home why don't they just dig in and build properly insulated houses with central heating? Instead they have all sorts of other devices to keep homes warm - mattress warmers, heaters, mirror warmers (to keep it from fogging up) and heated toilet seats (the strangest sensation if you're not expecting it). No wonder my electricity bill is so high.
04 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment