Today my apartment became one step closer to being complete, and it's about time. Today I had an air conditioner installed. I though I could live without it and being a prairie girl 5 years ago I would have argued that a dry cold was worse than a damp cold. However, after living in two humid places interspersed with travel to various climates I'm now in the damp cold/humid heat camp. They do feel it more. A dry cold, dry heat is a piece of cake compared to damp and humidity.
A/C not only cools things down but takes the humidity out of the air, even if it's no colder that on it's own helps a great deal.
Now all I have to do is ask someone to translate the operating manual from so I know what I'm doing and what my options are... Honestly I'm sure my rice maker can toast breat and boil water with all it's buttons, but frankly its a minor miracle I can cook white rice, let alone use all the added features. Oh the joys of technology.
25 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment