Yes, just a quick note because it was a highly uneventful day. Well, that is aside from missing my shuttle to the train first thing this morning and almost missing the train itself. Fortunately the very kind night person at the hostel was on his way home so dropped me off at the station. Other than that what do I have to report for myself?
12 hours on the train
2 books (in full) & 1 magazine finished
Very little sleep
2 uncertain taxi drivers (not looking good for Aussie cabbies)
One nice dinner on the South Bank, well obviously not THE South Bank, but the south bank of the Yara River.
That's about it. Oh I forgot - paid for a first class seat (not really that much more, totally worth it for the extra leg room) and sat against the wall of the train carriage, no window for my metre of space. Hardly seems fair.
Tomorrow, off to explore! Penguins maybe if I get my act together in time.
26 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woot! Penguins are awesome!!!
Wondering if you could text me your cell phone number again?? my cell deletes it too quickly to save it in my phone (or,I think about saving it and never do!)
That would be SUPER!!! Thanks alie!
Post a Comment