It's official. Cockroach season has begun.
If anyone had told me about this before I signed on I might have reconsidered. But how was I, a prairie girl, to know to even ask? I remember what's good about winter, bugs die. Here I'm told that now that the season's begun it will be winter before they're gone. When is that I asked. December. That means for more then half a year I have to contend with them. Ugh. At least mosquito season is only 4 months long and you don't have to worry about them in the house.
Well the upside is that I'll bet my housekeeping standards (which are fine for Edmonton and London) will rise in an effort to minimize the likelihood of my encountering one in the kitchen.
Off to buy some roach motels...
16 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment